Whether you a riding a chopper, sport bike cruiser or driving a car, you are at risk from being hit by someone who is uninsured.
Let's say you're in a  accident, the other driver is at fault. If that driver doesn't have insurance, uninsured motorist coverage will help protect you. It can cover injury-related medical expenses and costs associated with repairing damage to your motorcycle or car. If the driver who hit you has  insurance, but not enough, underinsured motorist coverage can cover the difference between your bills and the driver's coverage up to the limits of your policy. Costs for this coverage can very a lot so give us a call at 866-860-3050 and we can discuss it.
We insure Harleys, Suzuki's, Kawasaki's, BMW's Special construction bikes and your custom choppers as well as auto's and we have greats rates as well. Give us a call
Posted 1:48 PM

Share |

NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2014

View Mobile Version
Social Icon Social Icon Social Icon Social Icon
© Copyright. All rights reserved | Powered by Insurance Website Builder